Madrassah Management Training is designed to support the teaching and learning of young people in Mosque based Madrassahs or Islamic Supplementary Schools. The management training seeks to support and nurture the students’ learning experience and has a very clear focus on protecting children and young people in your care from harm through a robust approach to safeguarding. It incorporates the latest safeguarding principles, management, operational and procedural frameworks to support Mosque, Madrassah and school staff to effectively run the educational centre.
Make Your Mosque Compliant & Have A 5 Star Rating
- Defining institutes mission statement and goals, objectives and values
- Implementing policies to promote student safety and behaviour management
- Admissions policies and procedures
- Teacher Management and code of conduct
- Management code of conduct
- Communicating with parents
- Developing positive relations with external parties
- Managing DBS applications and checks
- Staff training
- Assessing Health & Safety
- Assessing students’ progress
- Conducting effective meetings
- Safe employees’ recruitment process and procedure
- Managing income, expenses and investment
- Effective committee management and organisation structure
What is provided?
Training lasts between 4-5 hours, the professional trainers are available for as long as needed after the session to provide support. Various free materials will be provided to the attendees of the training as well as dedicated support after the training to help implement any aspects of the training course.
Who should attend?
This course is for Madrassah or Supplementary School teachers and teacher assistants who work with children aged 5-17 years old.