- December 11, 2020
- Posted by: Faith Associates
Beacon Mosque Awards/Mosque Expo Coordinator
Faith Associates is looking to recruit an experienced projects manager/events planner for our flagship British Beacon Mosques Awards & Mosque Expo initiative, to work from our Head Office in High Wycombe or remotely. S/he will work with senior management to develop further our Mosque Management training programmes, Beacon Mosque Standards framework and work with our corporate sponsors and clients to enrich and improve the Mosque and Madrassah sectors here in the UK and Overseas.
Faith Associates have been working to improve the governance & management of Mosques for 16 years plus. The candidate will have a hands on role in liaising with the Mosques we are working with (UK & Internationally).
Closing date 28th Feb 2021
Candidates will work senior management to deliver the flagship British Beacon Mosque Awards and Mosque Expo initiatives. Deliver to targets and engage with community and corporate sectors. Look to help Mosque and Islamic centres reach their potential and aspirations within the Beacon Mosque Standards Framework. Support the training/mosque audits process across the UK & Internationally.
- Highly organised
- Managing events / project management skills
- Managing diversity and complexity
- Excellent commination skills and building relations
- Visiting Mosques to support on training/auditing
- Report writing
- Excellent Project Management skills preferably with PRINCE II experience
- Experience of events planning and management
- Great interpersonal communication skills;
- Knowledgeable about the Mosque & Madrassah settings
- Previous work within a Mosque highly desirable
- Cooperate experience in Sales and Marketing
- Professional demeanour;
- Personal accountability and strong work ethic;
- Professional, able to interact with team members and clients.
If your interested and feel you have the skills and desire to make an impact please Send your CV with a covering letter to email@example.com