- January 15, 2021
- Posted by: Faith Associates
- Categories: Uncategorized, Blog, News
Faith Associates are continuing to work alongside Bradford Council for Mosques to ensure Mosques and worshippers are safe and secure.
In 2020, Faith Associates in partnership with Bradford Council of Mosques providing Risk Assessment training to over 100 institutions as they re-opened their doors following the first national lockdown.
In light of rising cases and deaths across the UK, The Government placed the nation into a third National lockdown on the 3rd January 2021. However, Places of Worship are allowed to remain open, as long as they follow Government guidelines (See here).
Faith Associates as part of its Mosque COVID-19 Risk Assessment training and support, alongside Bradford Council of Mosques, have produced a Mosque Risk Assessment – Review Policy Checklist for Mosques following the announcement of the 3rd National Lockdown and new COVID variant.
This Risk Assessment Checklist is an additional support for the Mosques that received Risk Assessment training in 2020, making it easier for them to re-assess the safety of their institutions as COVID secure venues.
The Mosque Risk Assessment – Review Policy Checklist updated on 13th January 2021, features a breakdown of several tasks and sections related to the Mosque. These include:
- General running of the Mosque (day to day)
- Congregational Prayers (Jammat)
- Funeral Prayers – Janazah held separately from congregational prayer
Faith Associates and Bradford Council for Mosques will work to ensure Mosques are supported with this Risk Assessment checklist and subsequent guidance and support in the coming weeks.
Faith Associates have been providing Mosque Risk Assessment training across the UK throughout 2020 in partnership with UK Council of Mosques:
- Mosque Risk Assessment Training / Support – VIEW HERE
- Madrassah Risk Assessment Training / Support – VIEW HERE
- Risk Assessment partnership with Council of Mosques – READ MORE
- National Lockdown – Mosque and Madrassah Management – VIEW HERE