- June 20, 2018
- Posted by: Faith Associates
- Category: Blog
During Ramadan 2018, through our Mosque Iftar initiative, we successfully helped facilitate over 2000 Mosque Iftar events across 14 different cities in the UK. Throughout the month Mosques opened their doors to people of different faith & none, building on the unique atmosphere of Iftars in the Mosque.
Below are some of the Mosques that were involved across the UK in providing Mosque Iftars.
This Ramadan we also campaigned to encourage Mosques to open their doors for the less fortunate
The Mosque Iftar initiative was a huge success that received positive media coverage online:
- Asian Image (18.05.18) Hundreds of mosques opening their doors to all this Ramadan
- The Bolton News (18.05.18) Hundreds of mosques opening their doors to all this Ramadan
- Birmingham Mail (22.05.18) Birmingham mosques open doors for free iftar meals during Ramadan
- About Islam (22.05.18) Birmingham Mosques Open Doors for Free Iftar
- MSN UK News (22.05.18) Birmingham mosques open doors for free iftar meals during Ramadan
- This is Lancashire (23.05.18) Events planned to mark holy month of Ramadan
- The Telegraph & Argus (23.05.18) Events planned to mark holy month of Ramadan
- Go Muslim (25.05.18) Rangkul Warga Inggris, Masjid Birmingham Gelar Program Buka Puasa Gratis
The Mosque Iftar iniative will be back next Ramadan, to get involved visit www.mosqueiftar.com .