- April 19, 2013
- Posted by: Faith Associates
- Category: Publication
Mosque Open Day Guide for Mosques & Islamic Centres
The ‘Mosque Open Day Guide’ has been developed by Faith Associates to support Mosques and Islamic Centres open their doors to the wider public. Following requests by Mosques to organise ‘Open and Fun Days’, Faith Associates has compiled the following Mosque Open Day guide to support communities who wish to showcase their centres and make the experience for visitors as exciting and informative as possible.
The Mosque Open day guide is:
- Easy to Use
- To the Point
- Monitored and Reviewed Annually
Mosque Open Day Guide Objective
- Support all sections of the Mosque congregation, particularly youth and women, to take a role in delivering an Open Day
- Offer a transparent and inclusive experience for visitors to a Mosque
- Develop and showcase good practices
Mosque Open Day Guide Contents
The Mosque Open Day Guide covers:
- Who to Invite
- Example Poster/Leaflet
- Example Press Release
- Islam in Britain – The Facts
- Event Checklist
- Information Sheet for Volunteers
This guide has been compiled by Faith Associates with print and distribution support from Al-Khair Foundation.
Click below to download. Once you have filled in the contact form, please check your spam folders if the file hasn’t come through. If you are still having issues, please contact email@example.com.