The senior researcher candidate will be an integral part of the team taking the lead on various projects as well as taking editorial control of one of our main projects Imams Online. The desired candidate will manage the successful delivery of various research projects mainly focusing on the role of Imams/Mosques. They would be required to undertake research design, data collection and produce insightful, stimulating reports. The candidate would need some project management experience to successfully manage the research team as and when necessary and deliver strategic projects for the team.
The Senior Researcher can look forward to working as an individual as well as a team, they will have a responsibility to provide cutting edge research and have their say on various political matters.
- Leading important research
- Ability to work on various projects at the same time
- Taking editorial control of www.imamsonline.com
- Developing policy papers
- Understanding the political landscape around the World.
- Leading research on Imams/Mosque work.
- Great interpersonal communication skills;
- Experience managing projects
- Excellent research skills
- Experience writing documents
- Understanding of Muslim community
- Understanding of the work of Imams
- Professional demeanour;
- Personal accountability and strong work ethic;
- Professional, able to interact with clients
- Positive, “can do” attitude.