Being a Madrassah or Supplementary School Teacher is not an easy role. This course aims to provide necessary and practical knowledge that teachers can take away and implement in his/her class in order to improve professionalism, effectiveness, quality of teaching and students’ positive learning experiences. The training is a two-day intensive course and will cover topics such teaching methodologies, motivation and behaviour management strategies, engaging students by catering for different learning styles, planning lessons effectively, assessing learning and differentiating as well as presenting available teaching resources and much more.
Make Your Mosque Compliant & Have A 5 Star Rating
- Course 1: Children, Young adults, Identity & Family
- Course 2: Creating a positive classroom context
- Course 3: Setting expectations
- Course 4: Teaching Resources & Initiatives
- Course 5: Teaching positive behaviour and responding to inappropriate behaviour
- Course 6: National Safeguarding Agenda
- Course 7: Learning behaviours and lesson structures
- Course 8: Building Positive Relationships
- Course 9: Class Agreement & Behaviour Plan
- Course 10: New Madrassah System
During the training the professional trainer will provide you with unique material to learn off and take home to benefit from.
What is provided?
Training lasts between 4-5 hours. Our professional trainers are available for as long as needed after the session to provide any further support. All attendees of the training will be provided with certification that will be valid for three years.
Who should attend?
This course is for Madrassah or Supplementary School teachers and teacher assistants who work with children aged 5-17 years old.