The Health and Safety at Work etc. Act 1974 requires you to provide whatever information, instruction, training and supervision as is necessary to ensure, so far as is reasonably practicable, the health and safety at work of your employees. Health and safety is about preventing people from being harmed or becoming ill at work, by taking the right precautions and providing a satisfactory working environment. As an employer, Mosques should look at what the risks are and take sensible measures to prevent people from harm.
Make Your Mosque Compliant & Have A 5 Star Rating
This service provides a comprehensive on-site inspection to thoroughly examine your premises that host the services your institution provides, from prayer to education.
This training course is split into 2 categories:
Managing health & safety
- Risk Assessment
- Accident reporting
- Implementing health and safety policies
- Principles of health and safety management
- Principles of health and safety legislation
Workplace and work equipment safety
- Workplace welfare requirements and specific workplace issues
- Work equipment
- Fire risk assessment
- Electrical safety
- Construction and works of a temporary nature- hazards and controls