The Mosque must ensure the safety of everyone who comes through its doors. As part of that, First Aid safety is a crucial aspect. We offer a robust First Aid safety check and First Aid training to all mosque employees. This is to ensure the risk of an accident is minimised and in the unlikely event of an accident, the injured people can be successfully treated or arranged hospital transport.
Make Your Mosque Compliant & Have A 5 Star Rating
The First aid at work training course provides the comprehensive set of practical skills needed by first aiders in most workplaces to become a confident first aider at work. Giving both the ability and knowledge to deal with first aid emergencies. It meets the standards required to help comply with Health and Safety (First aid) regulations. This course is essential for all members of Mosque staff.
What will I learn?
- Managing health & safety
- Accident reporting
- Implementing health and safety policies
- Principles of health and safety management/legislation
- Risk assessment
- Workplace and work equipment safety
- Construction and works of a temporary nature- hazards and control
- Electrical safety
- Fire risk assessment
- Workplace equipment
- Workplace welfare requirements and specific workplace issues