2 Day – Mosque Management Master class training, covers elements of essential management and leadership techniques and approaches required to run a Mosque/Islamic centre within the legal/civic & Islamically effective frameworks, the following topics are addressed in workshops and presentations from Mosque Management and legal compliance experts:
- Trustees rights and responsibilities
- Risk Assessment
- Safe Fundraising
- Strategic vision
- Policies and Procedures and Safeguarding.
The purpose of this training, support and advice is to help foster better governance, increase the quality of the services on offer and to start the process of encouraging a greater vision and insight to what the future 21st century mosque in Britain and around the world could potentially look like.
Make Your Mosque Compliant & Have A 5 Star Rating
The training content of the 2 day programme includes the following:
- Roles and Responsibilities of Management Committee Members booklet
- Imam Job Advert Workshop
- Mosque and Madrassah Quarterly
- Building Islamic Faith Leaders workshop
- 9 Core Critical Success Indicators
- Mosque Hierarchy and Structure worksheet
- Recruitment Policy Booklet
- Complaints and Grievances Procedure Booket
- Mosque Volunteer Policy Guidelines
- National Association of Madrassah’s Brochure
- Imams Online Brochure
- Safe Giving Zakat Infographic
Aims of Training
The purpose of this training, support and advice is to help foster better governance, increase the quality of the services on offer and to start the process of encouraging best practice in British, and international Mosques.
What it includes
There is 14 hours of bespoke training followed with 2 hour session each day dedicated to one to one issues and private consultations. Post training support is also provided. Any problems you may run into, our dedicated team is ready to help.