- December 23, 2019
- Posted by: Faith Associates
- Category: Press Release, News, Blog
On Christmas Day, nobody in Liverpool has to spend Christmas day alone this year.
The people of Liverpool are welcome to share lunch and good company with us in Britain’s first mosque on Christmas Day this Wednesday.
This is an active tradition over 130 years old.
People from all backgrounds, of all faiths and none are welcome to meet new friends and join our friends at Abdullah Quilliam Mosque for lunch on 25th December, especially the elderly, lonely and homeless people in our communities.
There will be:
– Delicious free lunch with friendly company.
– Group reading of poetry on the birth of Jesus by Habib Abu Bakr al-Adani.
– A short talk on “Jesus the Messiah” and his story from the Qur’an by Adam Kelwick
Wednesday 25th December 1pm – 4pm – See the below post for more details