- July 17, 2013
- Posted by: Faith Associates
- Category: News
Faith Associates Support the Charity Commission Safe Giving campaign – Ramadan 2013
The Charity Commission is the government department that regulates charities in England and Wales.
Formed in October 2012, the Commissions Outreach team provides guidance to charity trustees, staff and volunteers on a number of topics, including:
– Governance and trustee responsibilities
– Proper transfers of funds overseas
– Ensuring funds are properly used when sent internationally
– Registration as a charity with the Charity Commission
Faith Associates will be distributing the Leaflet to all the Mosques in the UK as well as advising Mosque trustees on safer giving, fund raising and distribution.
Download a copy of the advice here.
5th July 2013